The "Getting Started" section is to help new community members start developing on Klave Network using standard tools for trustless apps development. The goal is to provide an easy guide to follow with step-by-step instructions.
- Setting up a development Environment
- Compiling and Deploying a trustless applications
- Interacting with applications on the Klave Network
What won't be covered:
- An in-depth guide to developing trustless applications
- Klave Network architecture
Trustless applications are developed in AssemblyScript (opens in a new tab) and compiled in WebAssembly (opens in a new tab). Node.js (opens in a new tab) and Git (opens in a new tab) needs to be installed beforehand to be able to use the sdk. For a smoother experience the GitHub CLI (opens in a new tab) can be used. The Klave sdk package (opens in a new tab) provides the simplest, quickest, and easiest way to create a new trustless applications using typescript.