The type of personal information we collect
Klave currently collect and process the following information:
- Account information (e.g. your login details, information stored on your account and other details about your use of the offering).
- Order history (e.g. information about products, solutions, and services you use or have used).
- Technical data (e.g. includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website).
- Usage data (e.g. includes information about how you use the Website, our services and engage with our content).
- Marketing and Communications data (e.g. find out more about our services, stay up to date with us, subscribe to our newsletter, join the beta, request a demo, request documentation, contact us).
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
Direct interactions. You may give us your personal identifiers and financial data by filling in forms, subscribing, corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Apply to our services
- Create an account on our website
- Subscribe to our service, newsletter, publications or events
- Request marketing material to be sent to you
We do not receive personal information indirectly. We use the information that you have given us to:
- Create an account on our website
- Process payments (through third-party sub-processor: Stripe Inc)
- Maintain support and developer communication
- Send you marketing material
Authorized third-parties sub-processor
To deliver services, Klave may use third-party data processors to process Customer Data.
Stripe: Stripe is a payment services provider that lets merchants accept credit and debit cards or other payments.
How we store your personal information
We keep account information and order history for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
We keep basic information about visitors, usage data, and technical data that are tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes only.
Your personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name, email, company, job title and contact details) are collected and stored encrypted and manipulated within a secure hardware enclave. They are kept for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. Klave does not collect nor store any personal data beyond an email address.
Financial data is collected and stored by a third-party provider, Stripe, Inc. Klave does not collect nor store any financial data.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com and or 8-9 Well Court, London, United Kingdom, EC4M 9DN if you wish to make a request.
Advertisement and Other Third Parties
We do not display advertisements and do not collect information to this end.
Links to Third Party Websites
Sometimes we provide links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites, and they may differ from our own. Please check them out.
We do everything we can to secure your personal information, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We promise to do our best to use commercially acceptable means of protecting your personal information, however, cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and or 8-9 Well Court, London, United Kingdom, EC4M 9DN.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane
Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk